Wednesday 20 August 2014

On Target inferencing skillss

For reading I am learning to use inferencing skills to find deeper information. I find clues that the author has left. Then I thought about things that happen in my life. This help me think about the deeper information.

On Target (Leonardo)
by Feana Tu’akoi
Find the information from the text to answer the questions



Why do you think Jase didn't stop to think?



I Think Jase didn’t stop to think Because he didn’t get time to think and he was also annoying to him so then he couldn't think.
What time did the ambulance come?




I Think the ambulance came at 3.10 Because most people had gone home.
Why did everyone stop talking when Jase arrived at school on monday?



I Think they stopped talking Because they were talking about him.
Who were Jases friends in the class?




I Think Sarah and Hemi were his friends Because they were telling Alex to stop complaining.
Why did Alex think Jases aim was not as bad as what he thought is was?




I Think he didn’t think that it wasn't that bad Because it didn’t look that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment