Wednesday 27 July 2016

Todays learnig

Todays learning

Wednesday 27 July 2016 

Today is my second day back at school and I am enjoying all the time I am having learning new things. Today we had a special guest come in to teach us more about factions and what we call them when using fractions. We also learnt a lot about Olympics and about Melissa Ingram. And to end the day with self management and blogging. Tomorrow my goal is to get 5 blog post up so then I can have 15 blog post for the mouth :)  

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Article Written By the Author.
    Amazing News Shared.
    Do you know what is anti adware? and how to remove cryptominers ransomware malware? If no then read more on the article.
    Read more closely on the topic of how to remove music finder from your system.
    Also check the best way to remove shortcut virus easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://allfestivalindia.wordpress.com/2020/08/21/kaal-sarp-dosh-effects-and-nivaran/

    ReplyDelete