Thursday 7 August 2014

Mega-Munch

I think……….T Chart

NAME: Teharangi
TEXT: Inside Mega-Munch
AUTHOR: Alan Bagnall
DATE: 6.8.14

I think….(your reference)
because…..(evidence in text)
I think Nana is big
Because she is stuck in the kids tunnel at Mega Munch.
I think That Nana will struggle
Because she has Trouble with her knees and hips.
I think Nana is old
Because she has trouble with her knees and hips.
I think that  The kids Think the Nana is too big to go on the playground
Because she got stuck in the tunnel.
I think that mum thinks that mega munch is unhealthy.
Because she gives them healthy food instead.
I think that Nana is fun
Because she takes the kids to mega munch.

1 comment:

  1. Good inferencing skills Teharangi. You have used evidence from the text to support your statements.

    ReplyDelete