Wednesday 30 October 2013

narrative story

Start here: On day I went to a very big city It had big houses it was like big monsters with 100 eyes but that was windows. Anyway my name is Jamie i’m 11 and I hate my name because it’a a girls name. When I arrived there were a lot of people. And a lot of cars and buses and house it was like a big wall of the things around me was running closer and closer.
And then when I imagined that it was going away I opened my eyes and said “ I don't like it here” Then my mum said “nonsense”  Then she starts to say things nice about the city. But I ignore her. Then I start to think about the dab things that can happen. Then I say some to my mum “what if we get roded” I said “people don’t rode here” Said mum. Then I siy “I like it here” That’s my sister she’s 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment